Indiana Adoption Lawyer and Foster Care Expert
I grew up with foster children and have adopted siblings.
I attended Indiana University School of Law in Bloomington.
I have 20+ years of assisting Indiana parents in foster care and adoption.
When you have spent months or years raising a child, you know something about their best interests, and it is important that you have your say before someone else takes these crucial decisions away from you. I am here to help.
For Indiana Foster Parents
I can help you:
- Become licensed.
- Getting the DCS and the courts to listen to you.
- Dealing with false allegations of neglect and abuse.
- Defending against threats of revoking your foster home license
- Making sure you receive all the state and federal subsidies which are due to foster parents.
- Adopt your foster child.
- And handle other legal issues related to fostering and family life.
Indiana law now requires courts to listen to the voices of foster parents in many instances.
Foster parents are more than just "temporary" parents.
For Parents Who Adopt in Indiana
Whether you wish to adopt your:
- Foster child
- A relative child
And whether you want to:
- Adopt from foster care
- Work with an agency
- Do a private adoption
- Or do an international adoption
I have more than 20 years of experience and legal training
in Indiana to help you make adoption a reality for your family.