Dear clients and friends,
The Kenny Law Blog will offer a brief twice-monthly comment on issues of interest to foster parents, especially those who are considering adoption.
Upcoming emails will address a variety of topics, including
- How do I make my voice heard in a case conference?
- I want to adopt my foster child. What’s the next step?
- Are any subsidies available if we decide to adopt?
- Allegations have been made against me. Help!
- Can I speak up in court when decisions are made about the child in my care?
I would welcome any additional questions for possible response.
For easy access, the blogs will be permanently archived on my website. Feel free to forward this message to any foster parents who might be interested.
I graduated from Indiana University Law School in 1996. Since then, I have been devoted to serving foster families in Indiana and helping foster children find permanent homes.
Peter A. Kenny, Attorney for Adoption and Foster Care
Executive Director of ACT (Adoption in Child Time)